13 September 2010

Artsfest End

I am definitely tuckered out after such a fun weekend at Artsfest! I met loads of nice people, chatted and had a good time, and also sold some work, so it was a great success. Thank you to all of you who liked my work enough to buy it!

I'll be working on the blog a bit more so there'll be more artwork up soon, and I still have some prints left over so I'll going to put them in packs if anybody is interested. They'll be up on the 'products' page. Pictures will follow, I'm just typing this on a laptop without easy access to them, so keep checking back!

There's also been some interest in commissioning work. If you want anything done, please e-mail me (see my contact page). At a rough estimate, a colour A4 original is going to be about £30, and a black and white around £20-£25. But like I said, drop me a line and I'll work something out :)

Of course, if you just want to say hi you're welcome to do so as well!

G

No comments:

Post a Comment